Terms & Conditions
The primary objective of this logo contest is to rebrand our not-for-profit organization (TASSCA), aiming to establish a more modern image that reflects our values, mission, and vision for the future. We seek to engage creative minds in crafting a logo that embodies freshness, innovation, and professionalism.
Our goal is to select a logo for TASSCA (The Australian Spanish Socio-Cultural Association) that not only aligns with the expectations of our existing members but also attracts a wider audience, ultimately serving as the emblematic image that boosts our visibility, influence and values.
2. Acceptance of Terms
Submission of a logo design constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The contest is open to all individuals (TASSCA and non-TASSCA members).
4. Design Submission
- Each participant can submit a maximum of 1 logo design.
- All submissions must be original, unpublished work created specifically for this contest.
- Designs should reflect the mission, values, and objectives of TASSCA (www.tassca.com.au).
The logo proposal must be submitted, at a minimum, in the following formats:
- Vector format (.ai & .svg)
- .jpg in high quality and low (for web)
- .png with transparent background, and with dark background
The proposal must be accompanied by an email containing the following:
- Participant’s name, surname, country of birth, telephone and email (on RSVP)
- A brief description of the submitted logo and graphic elements used in the design
- A specification sheet detailing the logo’s typography and colour palette
6. Judging and Selection
- A panel of 6 judges appointed by TASSCA will evaluate the submissions based on creativity, originality, relevance, values of the organization and overall impact.
- The decision of the judges will be final and binding.
- If an agreement cannot be reached among the members of the jury, the contest will be declared void.
The selected winner will receive:
- A delightful culinary experience with a lunch/dinner voucher for two at BlackFire, located at 80 Albert Street, Brisbane. Indulge in the exquisite “Chef’s Tasting” menu, carefully curated to tantalize your taste buds with a selection of the chef’s signature dishes and a decadent dessert. A bottle of wine is included to complement your meal, with an alternative drink option available.
- Free entry for two people to all TASSCA organized events throughout this year (2024)
8. Publicity and Promotion
By participating in the contest, participants grant permission to TASSCA to use their names, images, and submitted designs for promotional purposes.
9. Deadline and Submission
- The deadline for design submissions is 1 April 2024
- All entries must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org (submit only 1 zip file)
- The winning logo will be announced on 20 April 2024, during Dia del Libro event
10. Intellectual Property
The winning logo will become the exclusive and permanent property of TASSCA (The Australian Spanish Socio-Cultural Association), which will have complete freedom to use it, either in whole or in part, or to modify it at the time and in the manner it deems necessary.
In any case, TASSCA is not obliged to use the winning design as the official logo or official corporate image of the association.
11. Modification or Termination
TASSCA reserves the right to modify or terminate the contest at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
Register to Participate
TASSCA Logo Design Contest